Pages

Sunday 15 November 2015

SUSPENDED IN TIME.

There was once a time when there was no line
Where I could take what was mine
And need not worry if it was going to be fine.
I don't know if I should follow my hearts path
Or let my head turn around to have the last laugh.
My hands have touched death on an all too regular basis.
Like the corpses in the ground with their decomposing faces.

I took my love inside the river of flame
To watch it struggle and drown to free it from all the pain.
To hate the life from all you've done
Has it reached new limits?
Pain taught me I can not be the one.
My life was over before it begun.

I continue each day with all that's around and you know I don't belong.
Why do I find myself sitting and waiting
For the one on the border of loving or hating.
You watch it pass by but feel it go on,
It's not what you want.

Take the rage that's trapped within,
Find a way to unleash the beast of sin.
I wish I could do more than these words could ever say
Take it all in, take it all in now, then throw it away
You take my heart and serve it on a plate.
You take what's best for you, it's never too late.

Now's the time to say goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment