Pages

Sunday 15 November 2015

I AM

The cement is like water
Sometimes too far to see

The air drives the life force
Like the clink of coins in the decision maker's wallet.

The concrete is flooding
like the tsunami has reached new limits.

The air is invisible, 
bent and broken like an old rocking chair.

I am the cactus in flower, that has  lived past it's time.
From a drink of water, to the drenching of summer rain.

I am from a place called home 
to live until I'm free again

I am from the ocean, 
competing to remain alive and from details written in stone.

I am from the farm 
just like the empty wheelbarrow 
now filled with countless animal entrails.

I am from injury
From the injections to save a live
to the open wounds that never began to heal.

I am from the end of imagination
I am the thought that determines if you feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment