Pages

Monday 7 March 2016

Heartwork.

I knew it was my world, yet I still deceived
I take in all the hate how can I still believe?
I put all my trust into positive negativity
Bad habits a MUST, the destructive road to lust.
They are defining me.

Try and think of the following line,
Convince your mind it's actually alright,
but it's not afraid to lie to you.
Prescription will change the body
Controlling what the thoughts want to do,
I am redefining me

I'm trying to find the right people or place,
To help me turn life into more then a waste.
It's not the right me i'm getting to know,
Do they really care which way i go?
They are  just wolves in sheep's clothing

Look, I'm considering what's wrong with me,
But there are people I've had in life, 
that have left and made the past be.

In the end,
It's only my life I've orphaned
Surely there are other worlds for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment